Monday, April 23, 2012

What Does Being Human Mean

When the question what does human mean come to mind I think of three things. One being to show feeling, another would be to be able to think, the final thing being to believe. All of these three things show the true meaning of life I would say. In other words it is saying you need to be able to think about your decisions, to show feeling to others, and to believe in yourself, life, and others. These things to mean describe my life and I can truly say these define my life. Sometimes life can be arduous in many ways. Meaning that it can be difficult at times but you just have to get back up and proceed with greatness. Life can attack you from all different sides at some points in your time, which is said to be beset. Do your best in life and do everything possible to make it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment