Thursday, December 1, 2011

Softball Dreams

My Claim
  • Softball needs to be put back in the Olympics for many reasons.

Reason 1:
  •  Players dreams that will continue to be among them after college. This is devastating, because so many girls dreamed about softball Olympics. "I know that it was a lot of young girls dreams to play softball further than college and into the Olympics. I think we need it to get it back so the young girls can peruse their dreams. We need to get it back for them." says Jennie Finch. The more I play "the more I think about it."
    • Commentary 1: For example Jennie Finch describes in this documentary on how she wants girls dreams to go as far as hers did. 
    • Commentary 2: In other words I do not want my dreams to be crushed. I would love to carry out my wishes and hopes of playing Olympic softball.
Reason 2:
  • Vote for this sport back in the Olympics for other young girls dreams. "We need those International Olympic committee members to vote us back where we belong." Softball was taken out of the "2012 Olympic games with a 2005 vote." The ISF started a campaign to show the world softball should be back into these games.
    • Commentary 1: For example, If everyone could get together and reach out to help those reach their dreams.
    • Commentary 2: In other words, I believe that we could make this work. Come all together as a whole and make it work.
Opposing Claim
  • They say many believe that the whole softball calendar would peak and then an over crowded calendar and schedule would happen.
My Rebuttal
  • Just because the calendar would be extremely full, that does not mean they can just take out a sport. We need it back and that is my final belief. I, Myself, can definitely not change the world but, I will try to change this disturbing result of taking a sport out of the Olympics.
My Paragraph

       Softball needs to be put back in the Olympics for many reasons. Players dreams that will continue to be among them after college. This is devastating, because so many girls aspired about softball Olympics. "I know that it was a lot of young girls dreams to play softball further than college and into the Olympics. I think we need it to get it back so the young girls can peruse their dreams. We need to get it back for them." says Jennie Finch. The more I play "the more I think about it." For example Jennie Finch describes in this documentary on how she wants girls dreams to go as far as hers did.
In other words I do not want my dreams to be crushed. I would love to carry out my wishes and hopes of playing Olympic softball. Vote for this sport back in the Olympics for other young girls dreams. "We need those International Olympic committee members to vote us back where we belong." Softball was taken out of the "2012 Olympic games with a 2005 vote." The ISF started a campaign to show the world softball should be back into these games. For example, If everyone could get together and reach out to help those reach their dreams. In other words, I believe that we could make this work. Come all together as a whole and make it work. They say many believe that the whole softball calendar would peak and then an over crowded calendar and schedule would happen. Just because the calendar would be extremely full, that does not mean you can just take out a sport. We need it back and that is my final belief. I, Myself, can definitely not change the world but, I will try to change this disturbing result of taking a sport out of the Olympics.

My Thinking
This paragraph is mainly described at Inductive thinking due to the fact that inductive thinking is an argument whose premises make its conclusion likely. My conclusion is considered likely because most everyone will have to vote for this decision. Some will say yes, some will say no.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment