Monday, September 12, 2011

A dark an stormy nightttttttt...

    Me and my friends went out to Lee Chapel to go "ghost hunting." Rediculous huh? Lee Chapel, as everyone knows, people say it is haunted. Way out in the middle of NO WHERE, with a creepy cemetary, and a abandon church, with all of its belongings inside. Me, Storm, and Sarah got this magnificent idea to take a trip. So we set a time to meet up and drive out to this so called "haunted place." We arrive, it is pitch black, we go up to the church and we already hear noises. I do not believe in ghosts so therefore I thought it was just a coinsidence. There is a piano right in the center of the room, I start playing it, the next thing you know you here a HUGE BANG noise coming from upstairs. To get to the upstairs of the church you have to walk outside and go up stairs connected to the building, so we all get the nerve to go up there. Storm, the crazy boy he is brings a Ugui board. My momma told me to never play with one, so I was freaked out. We played around with it, and it moved. We all promised not to lie to each other about this whole board thing. Storm started freaking out saying it moved an such but who knows, it could have been fake?  Well, we all had a very interesting dark an stormy night, with my two best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment