Monday, September 12, 2011

A Journey or a Place...

A trip to the tree houses with my sweet and precious Mammy!
Me and my Mammy took a roadtrip a while back to these beautiful tree houses in cord charlotte. Mammy will do just about anything in the world with me, and as soon as I asked her to go to the tree houses she said "yes, ma'am we can go!" Mammy is a very outgoing, loving person with a huge heart. We all love spending time with our grandma. As soon as we got there, we noticed how many tree houses there actually were. All together there was about a total of 8 tree houses, all up in the treetops. The man that built these were very creative. There was slides coming down the houses, ropes, ladders, all sorts of things! On our way home we went, what we now call it ''backroading." Mammy showed me what all she grew up around, through all the houses of her friends, all the land they played on, and all the memories she remembered. I thought it was very cool knowing all the history and family stuff. All the stuff she said came to me knowing that i have such a cool family with lots of history. As all of this above shows, we really went on an adventure and a journey all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment