Monday, September 12, 2011

Why I chose my Mammy as an Audience...

My Mammy is the greatest woman I know, and I think she should know it, even though I tell her all the time. Sweetest and most loving person I know? Yeah, I'm proud to call her my grandmother. When something or somebody is in a bind, without a doubt  she will be there. Sunday lunches that she cooks for everyone, including members from our church, picking up people and doing the best she can do. These are just a few of the many reasons she inspires me. When I get older I hope and pray to be just like my Mammy. I wanted to do my grandma a favor and choose her, because she is the person I look up to most.     
           Being around my Mammy makes me feel so special, she is an all around grandma that I look forward to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment